Market research consulting
Are you a company who needs market research consultancy? We can provide occasional, regular or even continuous assistance with market research. This could be for you or your internal clients.
Our market research consulting services
Whatever your requirements, we are happy to act in an advisory capacity or to undertake full or part project management. Here are some of our services:
- Definition of market research objectives, identification of requirements and the contribution research can make
- Recommendations on appropriate research methods and scale
- Consultancy on questionnaire design
- Full project management before, during and after the fieldwork period
- Production of tables and / or charts of results
- Analysis and interpretation of results, including simple or sophisticated statistical analysis as required
- Debriefs including management summaries, full reports and presentations
Statistical analysis for industry professionals
We offer consultancy on all aspects of statistical analysis. This ranges from simple tests of significance to advanced segmentation techniques and model building. We uncover relationships in the data which may have been hidden when the results were presented at an aggregated level.
Anyone can understand the results of our analysis. No previous knowledge of statistics is necessary.
We carry out statistical analysis on data gathered by our own research or from clients’ own databases. For more details, please take a look at statistical analysis.
We have worked with Peter and the team for more than a decade. They are knowledgeable, dedicated and provide a great service. We find them particularly good at raising bespoke samples at a very reasonable cost.Mark Lowe (Co-Founder)Third City Communications Agency, London
Over the last few years I have worked exclusively with PCP on a range of projects, large and small, consumer and B2B, customers and staff. I have no hesitation in saying that PCP are absolutely first rate partners. They are brilliant at what they do. They are very cost-effective. They make the process, however technical, easy to understand. I am very happy to recommend PCP.Steve Williams (Managing Partner) Stratosphere, Liverpool