Over the years, we have built a strong team skilled in specialist market research. We have interviewer supervisors, a team of interviewers and research executives.
Rather than specialising in one aspect of market research, our team is flexible enough to cover all areas. This allows us to help each other out at key project points.
- Over the last few years I have worked exclusively with PCP on a range of projects, large and small, consumer and B2B, customers and staff. I have no hesitation in saying that PCP are absolutely first rate partners. They are brilliant at what they do. They are very cost-effective. They make the process, however technical, easy to understand. I am very happy to recommend PCP.Steve Williams (Managing Partner) Stratosphere, Liverpool
- Commissioning PCP for this unique first-of-its kind research was both an honour and an exciting time. Working to very tight deadlines, both PCP and 5Pillars maintained a professional and respectful relationship. Indeed, it was a new endeavour for both parties, which made the research on 'normative Islam' that extra bit special. I would strongly recommend others to use the market research services of PCP. I have no doubt British Muslims in their tens of thousands were impressed by the work carried out by Peter Pickersgill and his company.Muhammad “Dilly” Hussain (Deputy Editor)5Pillars, Based in London
- The Kennel Club has worked with PCP for approximately five years. PCP has supplied customer insight through online surveys for Crufts visitors and also facilitated a number of focus groups and delivered the output. Each time PCP has provided insightful, comprehensive reporting which has helped guide our services and products accordingly. They are highly professional and a great team to work with.Helen Fox (Marketing and Business Development Exec) The Kennel Club, London
- We have commissioned several surveys with PCP in the last few years. PCP are very flexible and able to meet tight deadlines. They always go the extra mile to ensure that we get what we need from each project.Alistair Lockhart (Insight Director)Get Savvy, Leeds
- PCP Market Research provided an excellent friendly and efficient service. But in addition to the nuts and bolts of organising a complex process of surveying, they also offered very helpful advice on increasing returns from potential respondents. When the survey takes place again we will have no hesitation in returning to PCP.Professor Tony Chapman (Professorial Fellow)St Chad’s College, Durham
- We have worked with Peter and the team for more than a decade. They are knowledgeable, dedicated and provide a great service. We find them particularly good at raising bespoke samples at a very reasonable cost.Mark Lowe (Co-Founder)Third City Communications Agency, London