Over the years, we have built a strong team skilled in specialist market research. We have interviewer supervisors, a team of interviewers and research executives.
Rather than specialising in one aspect of market research, our team is flexible enough to cover all areas. This allows us to help each other out at key project points.
- We used PCP to collect a large bank of data for a project on charitable giving. From first contact through to delivery the service was reliable, fast and efficient. They clearly have a great understanding of the research process and were able to provide useful insights at every stage of the process. The end result was a high reliable dataset, delivered ahead of schedule, which has already put to good use in various projects.Dr David Hart (Principal Lecturer & Programme Director) Newcastle Business School, University of Northumbria
- Working with PCP is a pleasure - they are my 'go to' research company. Peter in particular is always very helpful and happy to answer numerous questions. He offers his expertise so that you feel in safe hands throughout working with them. The whole team are polite, flexible and always happy to help. On many occasions I have given very tight deadlines and PCP has never let me down. I would definitely recommend working with them.Emma PriceConsultant at Claremont Comms
- Royal Voluntary Service has commissioned PCP Market Research over a period of many years to undertake a wide range of projects. PCP’s work has been to a consistently high standard and they are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure results. One important recent study highlighted the problems caused when older people are discharged prematurely from hospital. The results of the research received wide publicity in the media and contributed to further awareness of our Let’s End Going Home Alone campaign.Mel Garfield (Head of External Relations) Royal Voluntary Service, based in Cardiff
- Commissioning PCP for this unique first-of-its kind research was both an honour and an exciting time. Working to very tight deadlines, both PCP and 5Pillars maintained a professional and respectful relationship. Indeed, it was a new endeavour for both parties, which made the research on 'normative Islam' that extra bit special. I would strongly recommend others to use the market research services of PCP. I have no doubt British Muslims in their tens of thousands were impressed by the work carried out by Peter Pickersgill and his company.Muhammad “Dilly” Hussain (Deputy Editor)5Pillars, Based in London
- We have commissioned several surveys with PCP in the last few years. PCP are very flexible and able to meet tight deadlines. They always go the extra mile to ensure that we get what we need from each project.Alistair Lockhart (Insight Director)Get Savvy, Leeds
- We have worked with Peter and the team for more than a decade. They are knowledgeable, dedicated and provide a great service. We find them particularly good at raising bespoke samples at a very reasonable cost.Mark Lowe (Co-Founder)Third City Communications Agency, London