Over the years, we have built a strong team skilled in specialist market research. We have interviewer supervisors, a team of interviewers and research executives.
Rather than specialising in one aspect of market research, our team is flexible enough to cover all areas. This allows us to help each other out at key project points.
- Commissioning PCP for this unique first-of-its kind research was both an honour and an exciting time. Working to very tight deadlines, both PCP and 5Pillars maintained a professional and respectful relationship. Indeed, it was a new endeavour for both parties, which made the research on 'normative Islam' that extra bit special. I would strongly recommend others to use the market research services of PCP. I have no doubt British Muslims in their tens of thousands were impressed by the work carried out by Peter Pickersgill and his company.Muhammad “Dilly” Hussain (Deputy Editor)5Pillars, Based in London
- We have commissioned several surveys with PCP in the last few years. PCP are very flexible and able to meet tight deadlines. They always go the extra mile to ensure that we get what we need from each project.Alistair Lockhart (Insight Director)Get Savvy, Leeds
- PCP Market Research provided an excellent friendly and efficient service. But in addition to the nuts and bolts of organising a complex process of surveying, they also offered very helpful advice on increasing returns from potential respondents. When the survey takes place again we will have no hesitation in returning to PCP.Professor Tony Chapman (Professorial Fellow)St Chad’s College, Durham
- The Kennel Club has worked with PCP for approximately five years. PCP has supplied customer insight through online surveys for Crufts visitors and also facilitated a number of focus groups and delivered the output. Each time PCP has provided insightful, comprehensive reporting which has helped guide our services and products accordingly. They are highly professional and a great team to work with.Helen Fox (Marketing and Business Development Exec) The Kennel Club, London
- Working with PCP is a pleasure - they are my 'go to' research company. I have worked with them for two years and nothing has ever been too much to ask. Peter in particular is always very helpful and happy to answer numerous questions. He always offers his expertise too so that you feel in safe hands throughout working with them. The whole team are polite, flexible and always happy to help. On many occasions I have given very tight deadlines and PCP has never let me down. I would definitely recommend working with them.Emma PrinceConsultant at Claremont Comms
- The whole experience was completely painless. PCP didn't just take the brief from me - they adapted my questionnaire, made some useful comments and were especially insightful with their conclusions. They are big enough to know what they are doing but small enough to give a really good personal service. I would give them 10 out 10. I will continue to use them and have already recommended them to others.Chris DavisCEO of Graduate Coach